- Ahmad Barari, BSc, MSc, PhD, PEng
- Michael Bennett, BS, MA, PhD, PEng
- George Bereznai, BE, MEng, PhD, PEng
- Ibrahim Dincer, BSc, MSc, PhD, PEng, FCSME, FWIF
- Hossam Gaber, BSc, MSc, PhD
- William Goodman, BA, MA, PhD
- Ali Grami, MSc, MEng, PhD, PEng, SMIEEE
- Glenn Harvel, BEng, MEng, PhD, PEng
- Salma Karray, HEC, MSc, PhD
- Hossam Kishawy, BSc, MSc, PhD, PEng, FASME, FEIC, FCSME
- Lixuan Lu, BESc, MESc, PhD
- Rachid Machrafi, BSc, MSc, PhD
- Stephen Marsh, BSc, PhD
- Jennifer Percival, BMath, PhD
- Igor Pioro, BSc, MSc, PhD
- Bale Reddy, BTech, MTech, PhD, PEng
- Marc Rosen, BASc, MASc, PhD, PEng, FCSME, FEIC, FASME, FIEF, FCAE
- Chirag Surti, BEng, MSc, PhD
- Dan Zhang, BASc, MASc, PhD, PEng, FCSME
The graduate programs in Engineering Management allow students to study the areas of planning, allocating resources, and directing and controlling activities which have an engineering or technological component. Students learn to apply engineering principles for organizing and directing personnel and resources in technical projects.
The Master of Engineering Management (MEngM) program provides courses in the areas of engineering project management, production planning and operations management, energy systems management, mathematical modeling and optimization as they pertain to complex engineering systems, quality control, health and safety, and applied risk analysis.
The Graduate Diploma in Engineering Management provides students with an alternative form of professional development when they do not wish to do a full master's degree but want to take graduate-level courses. Courses within the graduate diploma program are the same as those taken by the master's students in MEngM program and are taught by the same faculty.
In addition to the general admission requirements for graduate studies , applicants must meet the following program-specific requirements.
MEngM and Graduate Diploma in Engineering Management
- Completion of an undergraduate engineering degree in a relevant field from an accredited engineering program at a Canadian university, or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Overall academic standing of at least a B (GPA: 3.0 on a 4.3 scale), with a minimum B in the last two full-time years (four semesters) of undergraduate work or equivalent.
To facilitate access to all potential students, part-time studies are permitted. Engineers in local industries and government agencies, for example, may wish to access the MEngM or Graduate Diploma in Engineering Management programs through part-time studies.
Select a program from the list below for details on degree requirements.